June 13, 2011
NTT America Features New Enterprise Cloud Solution at Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit
New York, NY – NTT America, a global infrastructure services provider and wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, today announced the company will feature the NTT America Enterprise Cloud at the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit, June 13-15, 2011, at booth Q, at the Peabody Orlando, in Orlando, FL. The Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit 2011 delivers the strategies, tactics and how-to recommendations needed to take the right course of action and ensure that the I&O organization is operating at its best.
Key Product/Service Highlights
· NTT America is one of the first companies to launch a global private cloud hosting solution based on VMware vCloud® Director, which provides customers with additional levels of flexibility to meet computing capacity needs on demand.
· NTT America Enterprise Cloud empowers companies to fully control their own infrastructure resources by creating customized computing resources or virtual data centers for each customer. Through NTT America’s Customer Portal, end-users have the ability to create, use and manage virtual machines and virtual applications to optimize computing resources.
· A utility-based computing solution, NTT America Enterprise Cloud is designed for large enterprises that need to seamlessly integrate the flexibility and cost savings of the cloud while maintaining high levels of security for their enterprise applications.
· With the NTT America Enterprise Cloud, companies can leverage global infrastructure and data centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, providing a cost-effective solution to meet demand for unprecedented bandwidth speed and capacity. The data centers are located in major metropolitan areas in the United States, Europe and Asia.
· NTT America offers multiple layers of physical and logical security, as well as guaranteed availability SLAs with each environment, to address the security and uptime requirements of mission critical applications.
“As large enterprises, our customers want access to the cost efficiencies and flexibility that cloud computing offers, but are unwilling to sacrifice their security and ability to customize their computing environments,” said Doug McMaster, NTT America’s vice president of data center services. “Our virtual private cloud model allows them to leverage NTT America’s years of expertise in securely managing global networks while simultaneously integrating the advantages of cloud-based infrastructure.”
· Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and Web Hosting Gartner RAS Core Research Note G00209074
· NTT America Enterprise Cloud Website
· NTT America Enterprise Cloud Datasheet (PDF)
· NTT America Data Center Services Overview (PDF)
· NTT America Enterprise Hosting - Data Center Locations Map (PDF)
· NTT Communications Global IP Network Map (PDF)
· NTT Communications Corporation Website
· NTT America Website
· NTT America Data Center Services Website
LinkedIn Profiles of NTT America Executives in Attendance at Event
· Gregory McCoy, Director of Solutions Engineering, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/greg-mccoy/3/222/a36
· Jim Nolan, Director of Business Development, Data Center Services, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-nolan/7/a24/687
· Indranil Sengupta, Director of Program Management, Data Center Services, http://www.linkedin.com/in/indranilsengupta
The official hashtag for the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit is #gartneriom.
Join NTT America on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NTTAMERICA, follow NTT America on Twitter at @NTT_America and LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/companies/ntt-america for up-to-date news and announcements.
Note to Editors
NTT America welcomes press, analysts, bloggers and other interested parties to use and reference our content with proper attribution, for example “source: NTT Communications.”
NTT, NYSE NTT, NTT Communications, NTT Com, NTT America, NTT America Enterprise Cloud, NTT America Data Center Services, data center services, data center, cloud, enterprise cloud, private cloud, public cloud, cloud security, virtualization, Gartner, VMware, cloud storage, cloud archiving, business continuity
About NTT America Enterprise Cloud
For more information about NTT Communications’ U.S.-based cloud computing product offerings, please visit NTT America or call 1-888-EH-1STOP (341-7867).
About NTT America
NTT America is North America’s natural gateway to the Asia-Pacific region, with strong capabilities in the U.S. market. NTT America is the U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, the global data and IP services arm of a Fortune Global 500 telecom leader: Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation (NTT). NTT America provides world-class Enterprise Hosting, managed network, and IP networking services for enterprise customers and service providers worldwide. For additional information on NTT America, visit us on the Web at www.us.ntt.com.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides a broad range of global networks, management solutions and IT services to customers worldwide. The company is renowned for reliable, high-quality security, hosting, voice, data and IP services, as well as expertise in managed networks and leadership in IPv6 transit technology. NTT Communications’ extensive infrastructure includes Arcstar Global IP-VPN and Global e-VLAN, as well as a Tier 1 IP backbone reaching more than 150 countries in partnership with major Internet service providers, and secure data centers in Asia, North America and Europe. NTT Communications is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, one of the world’s largest telecoms with listings on the Tokyo, London and New York stock exchanges.
Please visit http://www.ntt.com/index-e.html.
NTT, NTT Communications, and the NTT Communications logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION and/or its affiliates. All other referenced product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2011 NTT Communications
NTT America Contact:
NTT America Media Contact:
Subudhi Consulting Group, Inc.
Agency of Record for NTT America
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides a broad range of global networks, management solutions and IT services to customers worldwide. The company is renowned for reliable, high-quality security, hosting, voice, data and IP services, as well as expertise in managed networks and leadership in IPv6 transit technology. NTT Communications' extensive infrastructure includes Arcstar™ Global IP-VPN and Global e-VLAN, as well as a Tier-1 IP backbone reaching more than 150 countries in partnership with major Internet service providers, and secure data centres in Asia, North America and Europe. NTT Communications is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, one of the world's largest telecoms with listings on the Tokyo, London and New York stock exchanges. Please visit www.ntt.com/index-e.html