HP ProLiant Servers Datasheet
NTT America has forged a strong relationship with Hewlett-Packard, one of the industry's most respected technology solution providers, as part of our strategy to provide the most resilient and performance focused solutions available.
HP's ProLiant server solutions offer the performance and reliability of multi-core processors and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) storage as standard architectures on most servers.
Why HP ProLiant Servers?
- Certified to operate with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 2008, Microsoft Windows 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux v5 or v6 operating systems
- Standard pre-installed software for all Microsoft Windows Server 2003 packages
- Flexible options for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 depending on the server role chosen
- Standard pre-installed software and applications for all Red Hat Enterprise Linux v5 or v6 packages
- All NTT America HP ProLiant Servers can be configured to meet your business requirements
Learn more about the flexible HP hardware options available from NTT America in our datasheet.
Learn more about HP ProLiant server options and Dedicated Server hosting from NTT America. Our datasheet includes hardware options and other information.