NTT Communications Global Customer Portal
Our Global Customer Portal allows easy viewing and monitoring of subscribed services including Managed Private Networks, Data Center Services and Internet Networking Services.
Support for Managed Private Networks and Data Center Services
Monitoring performance and making changes quickly are key requirements for managing your IT infrastructure. The NTT Communications Global Customer Portal delivers an integrated experience with unprecedented detail in an easy to use interface.
With a single glance at your dashboard you have a window into the status of your services, the health of individual components and the status of open orders and trouble tickets. Throughout the portal, graphical representation of services allows for intuitive navigation enabling you to access your data quickly. Your data is secure and always available when you need it.
Comprehensive Infrastructure Detail
Multiple service monitoring components and reporting tools provide a comprehensive view of your IT infrastructure, including:
- Overall health of your system with a view of your network and devices, and color coded status.
- Real-time alerts, network health and usage
- Storage capacity, recovery capacity and usage
The Global Customer Portal allows you to manage all aspects of your services including:
- Add, remove and update managed servers
- Create, delete and configure vApps and Virtual Machines
- Security policy updates and changes
- Add/remove colocation services or order Remote Hands services
- Add network examples
- ...and much more
Support Around The Clock
Access the support ticketing system, and review system notices and detailed technical information:
- Submit billing, administrative and support tickets
- Search and review open and closed tickets
- Engage Professional Services or our service engineers
- View service announcements, maintenance notifications, alerts and more
- Browse the extensive document library
Role-based permissions with primary Admin provides secure Portal access to management tools such as:
- Add and edit users giving various permission levels
- Account and contract information
- Bill payment and historical data
Support for Internet Networking Services
The Global Customer Portal lets you access information about your Internet Networking Service, including:
- Billing - update contact information, make payments or review past invoices
- Trouble tickets – open and review trouble tickets for technical or billing issues
- Track usage - report on daily, monthly or annual bandwidth use
- Network performance - real-time network performance reporting by region, with SLAs
- Additional services - review and monitor other NTT Communications services, including IntelliSecurity and Smart Content Delivery™, from the Global Customer Portal.
- Surveys - let us know what you think of Network Operations customer support by filling out our survey. Your feedback is important to us.