DDoS Mitigation Services Datasheet
Protecting your IT infrastructure
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks can strike at any time, potentially crippling an enterprise's IT infrastructure and severely degrading its internal users' and customers' experiences. Depending on the type and severity of the attack to a website, the impact can result in thousands or even millions of dollars of lost revenue. Enterprises need to take precautions to ensure they can react swiftly and effectively to the threat.
The service is available to all customers on a per use basis. Customers can also "opt-in" to enable the solution to be deployed more rapidly and to receive a discount. Once the customer or NTT America suspects an attack:
- NTTA performs preliminary analysis to confirm attack
- NTT America will deploy mitigation if a DDoS attack is suspected
- Mitigation platform filters out attack traffic, allowing legitimate traffic through to the customer application
- Once the attack subsides, original routing is restored
- NTTA works with the customer on any issues that have surfaced due to the attack.
Find out more about our DDoS Service features and options in our datasheet.
NTT America's DDoS Mitigation Services utilize best-of-breed technology to intercept and filter attack traffic closer to the source in the global network, while completing legitimate traffic to the customer's hosted servers. Learn more or download our datasheet.